Wednesday, June 18, 2014

CSC195 winners

Thank you for another fantastic week! I was agonizing over the choice of projects to highlight. Make sure you browse the submissions if you haven't yet done so! So much awesomeness :)
Of course, special thanks to those who applied for the Guest Designer position, we'll be in touch with a lucky person shortly!
......................................................................................... 

Our winner for CSC195 is Cris from her Flickr Photostream!!



Clever, brilliant, delicate, and just SO beautiful... make sure you click on the link above to see this amazing card in full detail! Mind = Blown.
.........................................................................................

Our Top 3 winners are:



Michelle @ Handmade by Michelle
Neet & Crafty
Kelly @ You & Your Big Ideas
......................................................................................... 

Well done, everyone! Winners, feel free to grab your badges from the menu link under the blog header.

See you tomorrow!!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome picks...yay for Cris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm very happy that you like my card :D. Thank you so much!
    Congratulations to all other winners... fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm absolutely gobsmacked to be chosen amongst such talented crafters! Thanks so much for picking my card and congrats to my fellow mentions xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners your cards are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my card! I'm so flattered to be picked out of such a talented pool of designers! Congratulations to all the other girls too! Beautiful cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing my card amongst such lovely entries! Congrats to all the winners! (my original comment here seems to have disappeared - very odd. Computers are weird.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!