Thursday, May 1, 2014

CASE Study Challenge #189

Well, hello! I don't remember ever starting with a new month at CASE Study, on the very first day of the actual month... woot! It means that we will have our new Muse for FIVE weeks instead of four, and it makes my heart happy because it's no one else than Wida Miller!!


Here's what Wida has to say... 
Hi Everybody! My name is Wida I think I can sum myself up in this quote :) 


I recently moved back to my home state of Ohio from Colorado and am enjoying being surrounded by family again. I am utterly obsessed with Pinterest, gold, and die cuts. I like to craft standing up and in my comfy cozies as my kids say. I am a nurse practitioner and have 4 kids! Right now I am so so sad that the Walking Dead is on hiatus and look forward to its return in the fall. I enjoy the crafting community so much...Happy Crafting!

And here's the inspiration for this week... enjoy!


We have two more announcements today, and we'll start with a sad one... goodness knows there's never been a better time for the Design Team Call, because it's with great sadness that we're saying good-bye to yet another Teamie today.
Maureen Merritt has been sharing her talent with us for the past year and as it's been true with the other cherished DT ladies, her life got busy and she has to put some things on the back burner. Please stop by her blog and leave her some love!

On a more positive note, we have a pleasure to introduce a super fabulous Guest Designer, who will be sharing her artwork with us this month. Welcome Anna Kossakovskaya (Umichka)!
Also, we're overwhelmed with the number and quality of the DT applications, but so very excited to welcome some fresh talent soon! Stay tuned and good luck!! The emails will be going out soon :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:

Wida Miller - May Muse



Anna Kossakovskaya - May Guest Designer



Amy Wanford (Aimes)


-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!
Here's the scoop:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation to your blog or an online gallery, and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the authors of four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. If you'd like to be considered for our next month-long Guest Designer, put "GD" next to your name when linking up your project (only valid on every second challenge of the month).
7. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!



6 comments:

  1. Wida!! Do I ever love that signature bow - glad to meet you and will be spending some time at your blog =]
    Michele F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wida, the quote is perfect, You are ridiculously amazing...I can't imagine that you have low self esteem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE me some Wida and I love her sweet card and all the DT CASE inspirations!! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this week's Inspiration from Wida! I don't have much time to craft but hopefully I can play along this month with Wida's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wida...you have no idea how amazing you are. I could NOT wait to CASE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Wida's card & all the lovely inspiration by the DT.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!