Wednesday, January 15, 2014

CSC173 winners

What an amazing week it's been, we're happy to know hat you love Donna as our Muse! Not only the link-up was brimming with gorgeousness, but we received a plethora of kind comments too - thank you! Let's meet our shining stars :)
......................................................................................... 

Our winner for CSC173 is Cris from her Flickr Photostream!!



I'm all for punny cards but this one is so much more! The ombre layers of paint and gold embossed hand that reinforces the message, it can't possibly get any more trendy!
.........................................................................................

Our Top 3 winners are:



Jackie @ Rockwell Designs
Kathryn @  Pinned & Penned
Precious @ Precious Sentiments
......................................................................................... 

Congratulations, everyone! Winners, feel free to grab your badges from the menu link under the blog header.

Check us out tomorrow, as we introduce our new Muse! Do you know who she is yet? :)

5 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Chupa! THANK YOU! I was amending my latest entry and noted the challenge had come to an end, so I wanted to see all the cards that had been entered this afternoon/evening-- and much to my surprise I see that you have called winners! I did a few double-takes!! 2014 has gotten off to a rocky start in my corner of the world, so this is quite the bright spot! Much appreciation for your acknowledgement, and for your inspiring, jaw dropping creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this was a really good surprise. I'm very happy and honored that you have chosen my card :). Thank you so much!
    Congratulations to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise . . . thank you for selecting my art journal page as a top 3! I really enjoy playing along in your challenges. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such an honor! Thank you for recognizing my card and congrats to all of the challenge winners. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!