Wednesday, November 27, 2013

CSC167 winners

I had to pick my jaw up from the floor way too many times this week! You guys NAILED the last challenge, wow! So many amazing creations... it makes my heart sing to see you pick up the attendance with so much style, big thanks from all of us!
......................................................................................... 

Our winner for CSC167 is Michelle from Pretty Periwinkles!!



Bold and beautiful, is what came to my mind when I saw this gorgeous card. There's a lot going on here in terms of patterns and colours, but Michelle put it all together masterfully. I wouldn't mind a card like this for a birthday at all! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us :)
.........................................................................................

Our Top 3 winners are:



Samantha @ Sam's Scrap Candy
Betty @  Betty's Crafts
Lydia @ Love, Lydia Brooke
......................................................................................... 

Congratulations, everyone! Winners, feel free to grab your badges from the menu link under the blog header.

Tomorrow awaits us the last challenge with Keisha (*insert put here*), but wait until you see what comes in December! We've got a special treat in store for you :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card in the top three :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner and Top 3.
    I surely wouldn't want to be in your place (the ones who choose winners)... tough work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of thanks for choosing my card in the top 3 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!