Wednesday, November 20, 2013

CSC166 winners

Thanks so much for sharing the fun and creativity with us again this week! What an amazing array of projects :)
......................................................................................... 

Our winner for CSC165 is Larissa from Larissa Heskett Designs!!



Holy smokes! This little ensemble has me taking my jaw off the floor, isn't it spectacular?? Love the layered poinsettias, the cozy feel, the subtle background stamping. Well done, Larissa!!
.........................................................................................

Our Top 3 winners are:



Jenny @ My Paper Epiphany
Cris @  her Flickr Photostream
Jacquie @ What Did I Do Today?
......................................................................................... 

Congratulations, everyone! Winners, feel free to grab your badges from the menu link under the blog header.

Check back again tomorrow, for another great challenge and plenty of inspiration :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my Projects as this weeks winner!! I had a BLAST Playing along with this challenge!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Larissa...gorgeous tags. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the winner, Larissa. Those tags and burlap bag are gorgeous, and scream Christmas... really beautiful! Congratulations to my fellows on Top 3... really amazing tags! And a big THANK YOU for picking my tag among those from such a group of talented ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!