Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Winners

I've got to give it to you: you made this post the hardest I remember in a long time! It was an agonizing decision to leave it at four cards and I was very close to featuring 10! It makes my heart grow to see so much talent gathering here every week, thank you so much :)
As for the applicants for the Guest Designer spot, again many thanks to all for your interest, one lucky gal will be contacted shortly and will join us in October!
......................................................................................... 

Our winner for CSC157 is Jen from Jenerally Speaking!!



This card caught my eye straight away, with its unusual but perfectly balanced layout and expertly matched colours. It's very hard to made a focal point stand out against such a busy background, but Jen achieved that effect with perfection and we love it!!
.........................................................................................

Our Top 3 winners are:



Yvonne @ Do More With Less
Cris @  her Flickr photostream
Cornelia @ Stempel Pass
......................................................................................... 

Congratulations, everyone! Winners, feel free to grab your badges from the menu link under the blog header.

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh thank you so much!! I'm thrilled to be highlighted and in such great company too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the top 3! Wow, I am so happy! Congrats to the winner and the other HM's! Great cards altogether!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for choosing my card! I'm thrilled! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Jen, I knew it the moment I saw it--gorgeous!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!