Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Winners

Thanks so much for another magnificent month!! How cool to see so many of you sharing your artwork with us!
......................................................................................... 

Our winner for CSC140 is Jenny from My Paper Epiphany!!




I love the fresh, clean look of this card, with the white accents that seem to sparkle against kraft, the totally swoon-worthy subtle stamped background, and the added wow factor that the black ribbon bow gives. Such a delightful piece of art!
.........................................................................................

Our Top 3 winners are:


Amy @ White House Stamping
Meighan @ Stampin' with Meighan
Rochelle @  Two Tears in my Bucket
......................................................................................... 

Congratulations, everyone! Winners, feel free to grab your badges from the menu link under the blog header.

Thank you so much for the magnificent response to our Guest Designer call! I will be contacting the person to join us in June shortly, and to everyone else who wasn't successful this time around - please DO try again next month! We will hold another 'casting' on our June 13th challenge :)

I also wanted to let you know, that the winners of our DT search challenge will be contacted very soon as well. The recent birth of my baby threw me off the track, and I apologize for the delay. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and to you Chupa onthe birth of your new little one!! =) Greyson just turned 4 months and it is going SO FAST!! Enjoy this AMAZING time!! Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card and congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card in the Top 3. Fabulous challenges and congrats to the other winners. Meighan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!