Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Winners

I've got to say WOW! So many amazing entries in our last challenge! I encourage you to check them out if you haven't yet done so... our last card by JJ Bolton proved to be quite an inspiration!!

......................................................................................... 

Our winner for CSC138 is Sabrina from Sabriolet Designs!!




I adore the playful nature of this design, the super duper fabby colour palette... plus look at this gorgeous vintage Silhouette cut! So much happiness in this card :) Congrats, Sabrina!!
.........................................................................................

Our Top 3 winners are:


Deepti @ Dee's Art Utopia
Erin @ Homemade Cards by Erin
Jacquie @  What Did I Do Today?

......................................................................................... 

Congratulations, everyone! Winners, feel free to grab your badges from the menu link under the blog header.

You know what comes tomorrow, right?? We're starting a new month of inspiration with a brand new Muse!! Are you ready?? Tee hee! Tune in for the reveal soon.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies! I agree that this playful card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thanks so much! I can't believe I won!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God !!! what a wonderful morning to start with :) Thank you so much for selecting my card for top 3 and congratulations to all the winners :) Sabrina your card is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! What a lovely card!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my card in the top three - Sabrina I LOVE the sweet silhouette on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!