Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Winners

I have zero time today, so please accept my apologies for this super short post!

......................................................................................... 

Our winner for CSC136 is Tracey from In My Creative Opinion!!




An epitome of a clean & simple design, it's a striking and brilliant use of negative die cutting. Well done, Tracey!!
.........................................................................................

Our Top 3 winners are:


Kailash @ her Flickr Photostream
Sophia @ Kimchi Kreativity
Vickie @  For the Love of all Things Stampin'

......................................................................................... 

Congratulations, everyone! Winners, feel free to grab your badges from the menu link under the blog header.

Join us tomorrow, for the last challenge with JJ!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. I missed the cutoff. Here is my card if you want to look at it. Enjoy! http://sarahstonecreations.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-few-thursday-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Tracey! You rock with CAS design! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for my top 3 win, I am always inspired by the creativity of your team. Congrats to Tracey, Sophia and Vickie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!