Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Winners

Many thanks for your participation in the last week's challenge! You surely made Teri and us happy, with all the inspiration and beauty you shared with us. We've got so much talent amongst our players!

Our winner for CSC130 is Kristy from Kristy T Designs!!




I would've never thought that there can be a successful marriage between the shabbiness of distress paints and the modern, graphic look. Until I saw Kristy,s card, that is! Just take a lookpeek at that tag... and make sure you visit the related post to find out how this beauty was made. I adore the fun mix of elements on this card as well!

Our Top 3 winners are:


Lisa @ You Made Me Ink
Kailash @ her Flickr Photostream
Ellen @  In a World of Craft

Congratulations, everyone!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

I'm super giddy about the reveal of our next Muse tomorrow... please join us!!

5 comments:

  1. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS to Kristy and other winners and thanks so much for selecting mine in your top 3. I'll wear the badge proudly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge congratulations to Kristy and Lisa and Ellen. Thanks for picking my card to be in the top 3, I am honored to be chosen amongst so much talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kristy, Lisa and Kailash! Thanks so much for choosing my card to be in the top three! You really made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my card and congrats to the other girls. I think there are so many talented people who play along with the CASE Study Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for picking my card and congrats to the other girls. I think there are so many talented people who play along with the CASE Study Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!