Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Winners

WOW is all I can say, your entries for the last challenge were nothing short of spectacular! It's always a tough choice, but this week you made it extra difficult picking the cards to highlight! I wouldn't have it any other way, though... *smiles* Keep them coming!

Our winner for CSC126 is Lizy from Creatin' With Stampin' Up!!!




Once again we can see, how so little can go a long way. A gorgeous paper plus a cleverly matched, elegant sentiment, a little scoring and voila! We got ourselves a winner of a card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us, Lizy!

Our Top 3 winners are:


Michelle @ My Passion For Crafting
Therese @ Cardography
Janet @  More Than Just Color

Congratulations, everyone!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

We're pretty excited for our February Muse / Guestie announcement tomorrow, make sure you're back to see it! Did you guess from our sneak peek yet, who the Muse is??

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow thank you so much for choosing my card! I am so happy! :))
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all you ladies! Thanks so much for choosing my card! So glad I participated with Amber's last card inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super! Thank you so much for choosing me in Top Three! Congratulations to all the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!