Wednesday, February 13, 2013

We've got the winners!!

Hi there, crafters! Just a brief post I'm afraid, I'm swamped with work and stuff :)
Another great challenge has finished, many thanks for sharing your creativity with us again!

Our winner for CSC127 is Yolie from Just Yolie!!




Come on, how fun is this little card?? Perfectly balanced and executed, I love how the layout helps to convey the message too! I'm in *LOVE* with it!

Our Top 3 winners are:


Lindsey @ Occasional Crafting
Erum @ Vibgyor Krafts
Kavitha @  Kalalayaa's Art Studio

...and just because there were so many awesome entries, I'm also giving a shout out to Rudlis and Michelle!

Congratulations, everyone!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

It's also time we got to know the future recipient of the "Happy Valentines" stamp set from Close To My Heart, courtesy of Erin Schulte!



Sue, step up! It's YOU, girl :)
Please pop an email to erinschulte@hotmail.com, with your address details, and she'll send your goodies ASAP. Thanks!

Please join us tomorrow, for a new challenge!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out! congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! It was such a great inspiration card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!