Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winners... and a sneak peek!!

A big welcome to our first post in 2013!! I hope it will be another great year for CASE Study, and I'm excited to share every single bit of fabulosity with you, as it comes.
Let's start with the urgent matters, the winners of our last challenge! As it happens, I only just came back from vacation and I had no opportunity to share the January sneak peek with you either, so I'm putting both in one post today :)

Our winner for CSC122 is Kristy from Kristy T Designs!!




White-on-white cards are always charming, and this one struck me as especially magical and precious, with just the right touch of bling, lovely textures and a perfectly fitting sentiment.

Our Top 3 winners are:


Kristi @ Kristi's Paper Creations
Allisa @ Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts
Michelle @  Amusing Michelle

Congratulations, everyone!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Before we rock the new year with a new challenge and a brand new Muse / Guestie tomorrow, let's see if any of you can tell me, who our January Muse is....


Any takes?? I'm eager to read your comments :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kristy! Such a gorgeous card! Congratulations Kristi and Allisa! And thank-you, Chupa for selecting me in the Top 3!

    I do believe that gorgeous sneak peak would be Amber from Damask Love! Woo hoo!! I can't wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, definitely Amber! ;-) Can't wait!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Thanks so much for selecting me for the Top Three! I am honored!
    Congrats to Kristy, Michelle and Allisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for picking my card in the Top 3! Gorgeous cards everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of the winners, each card was fabulous. I'm not sure but I HOPE the January muse is Amber!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!