Wednesday, January 16, 2013

We've got the winners :)

Well... you surely do love Amber's work as much as we do! There were so many awesome entries in the gallery, I'm seriously humbled by the talent I see. Thank you for joining us again!

Our winner for CSC123 is Kelly from You and Your Big Dreams!!




Seriously stunning CAS card, don't you think?? I adore the subtle gradient and the way Kelly applied glitter to selected hearts. Fab-u-lous!!

Our Top 3 winners are:


Sandie @ London Days
Kelly @ Notable Nest
Sue @  her Flickr Photostream

Congratulations, everyone!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Traditionally, I'm leaving you with a heartfelt "see you tomorrow!". Smooches :)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously?! Thank you guys so much! You have no idea how much this means to me. I've been in this 5 month long mojo drought and to come back to crafting to get this <3 Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!