Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Here's to the winners!

Uh-oh! I almost forgot that today is Wednesday and it's time to select the winners! Technically it's tomorrow already so I better cut through the intro straight to the announcement! Sorry about the delay :)

Our winner for CSC125 is Anya from Life Is What You Make It!!




From the rocking use of colour, to fantastic stamping, this card ticks every box! Fun & on trend, would be a jpy to receive, if I say so myself! Thank you for sharing with us, Anya!

Our Top 3 winners are:


Terri @ Just What I Do
Anni @ Anni-Karten
Mandy @  Scrappity-Doo-Da

Congratulations, everyone!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Don't forget that tomorrow comes your last chance, to be inspired by the talented Amber! We hope you'll make it to our blog, to check the fabulous artwork by her and the Team.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to allthe winners and Anya that card rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, thank you Chupa! What a fabulous surprise! I have missed playing along with this challenge, and I am determined to once again make it a part of my weekly routine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!