Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We've got the winners!

What a fantastic attendance this week, we can't thank you enough! It's been such a pleasure to visit your blogs and be inspired! My apologies for the scarcity of comments on my side, I'm trying to take it easy on my pregnancy, which starts to be a bit of a pain already, and limit the time I spent by the computer. I assure you that every link was visited and every entry is much appreciated :)  

Our winner for CSC118 is Alyssa from ACS Paper Creations!!




I love this wholesome design with perfectly arranged images in warm Autumnal colours. The touch of glitter on the mustard berries is a fantastic touch, and the gorgeous sentiment grounds the card and gives it extra style :)

Our Top 3 winners are:


Kailash @ her Flickr Photostream
Jackie @ Jackie Rockwell Designs
Donna @  Three Umbrellas

The winner of three digis from Elizabeta Kushner's Etsy shop is...



Congrats Joyce!! Please contact Elizabeta at tetabetacraft@gmail.com with your choices, and she'll send them right to you :)

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)
See you tomorrow, for this month's last challenge with Angeline. Sob!

6 comments:

  1. Wow great cards and congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! Congrats to the other winners, too. Take care, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for selecting my card as one of the top 3! This was a really fun challenge, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner! You just made my day ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Alyssa on her win with that fabulous card and Donna and Jackie. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the top 3 too, I enjoyed playing in this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw so many beautiful projects and had so much fun looking at the blogs and galleries! Greetings from Croatia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!