Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Winners!!

It's time to share some winners, shall we? This week I had a heck of a task again, choosing the cards to highlight, there were so many gorgeous creations in the gallery! I wouldn't have it any other way, though! We LOVE having you share your awesome talents with us.

Our winner for CSC112 is Karen from The Bald Dragonfly!!




I love how Karen used a different pattern for each row of the strips, and how they look just perfect together. I also adore this big, pink, bold flower that adds softness to the design. Lastly, I can't get over the cleverly tied string! It's such a stunner, this card :)

Our Top 3 winners are:


Lea @ Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Amy @ Amy's Paper Crafts
Erin @  Homemade Cards by Erin

 ....and the winner of a $10 Gift Certificate from Freckled Fawn is:



Sue!! Yippee! Please contact me with your email, and I will forward it to the owner.

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Hope you'll stop by tomorrow, for a new challenge and heaps on inspiration :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as part of the Top 3! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Karen! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much! What an honor to be showcased here, and for a style that is outside my norm. Thanks for helping me push the boundaries.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!