Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Winners :)

It was such a hard choice, to narrow down your entries to four this week... you guys nailed it!! I'm so glad we all finished the fabulous month of September with a bang! I hope you all enjoyed the inspiration from Torico, as much as we did. I can't wait to share the name of the next Muse tomorrow!!

Our winner for CSC110 is Kathy from Inspired To Stamp!!




I literally gasped, when I saw this card. I know very well what immense talent Kathy possesses, but this must be one of the most amazing card of hers that I've seen in a long time. Perfect in every bit, and look at that colouring! *happy sigh*

Our Top 3 winners are:


Kristy @ Kristytdesigns
Keilly @ Keilly's Little Blog
Sylvia @ Sylvia's Stamping Place

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Stay tuned for the big announcement tomorrow! We get to introduce both the August Muse, and our next month-long Guest Designer!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and that card from Kathy is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone! :)
    Oh and I totally ADORE Kathy's winning card.. absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 3! How excited am I!! Congratulations to Kathy on such a beautiful card and also to Kristy and Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. *SQUEE* Thank you sweet girl for choosing my card as the winner this week - I'm totally STOKED!!!! :) Big Congrats to the Top 3 also!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!