Wednesday, October 31, 2012

We've got the winners!

Last week of October is behind us, and so is sadly the great time that we had playing along with Julia's cards... I hope you all enjoyed this month as much as we did, and that you're all geared up for November! You all guessed the name of our next Muse without fail, so you know we're up for lots of fun :)

Our winner for CSC114 is Larissa from Larissa Heskett Designs!!




I love this gorgeous Christmas card, with all the sparkle, interesting colour combination and lovely dimension! Thank you for sharing with us, Larissa!

Our Top 3 winners are:


Anja @ Scrappietoo
Colleen @ Dietrich Designs
Vickie @  For the Love of All Things Stampin'

 ....and the winner of a $10 Gift Certificate from Freckled Fawn is:



Sarah, that's you!! :) I forwarded your email to Freckled Fawn, they'll be in touch with you shortly.

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you tomorrow, we've got lots and lots of exciting news to share!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners and iekks I'm in the top 3 thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3! Whoo hoo! Congrats to all the winners, and sweet Larissa for being a muse!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Larissa is the winner this week....I thought she was the muse. Congrats to Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! AWESOME!! THANKS SO MUCH I am so honored!! =) THANKS for the FUN Challenges and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Larissa, Anja, Colleen & Vickie!! Thanks for the challenge, and thanks to True Random Number Generator for randomly picking my name! I'm not sure how I'm going to decide what to get at Freckled Fawn because everything looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!