Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Here's to our winners :)

Happy Winners' day (a.k.a. Wednesday), crafty friends! It feels great to know, that you're once again you're enjoying our new Muse!! Many thanks for your continuous support and enthusiasm, but most of all, for sharing your talent with us! You're simply THE best :)

Our winner for CSC111 is Wanda from Cullen-ary Creations!!




I adore this eclectic and chic mix of elements with an artsy flair! Great misting, fantastic use of die cuts and colours. What's not to love??

Our Top 3 winners are:


Nicole @ One Sweet Romance
Beverley @ Uniko Studio
Lydia @  Love Lydia

 Also, let's meet the winner of a $10 Gift Certificate from Freckled Fawn!



Woo hoo!! Jenny From My Paper Epiphany, that's you! I will forward your email to the owner, and she'll be in touch with you shortly.

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you tomorrow! xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my! This is such an honor to have my card chosen as the winner! Thanks so much! I have to say I really love this CASE study challenge and thank everyone for their ongoing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies, thank you for choosing me as a top 3, made my morning. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chupa thanks for the random prize - they look great. I haven't heard anything from Freckled Fawn - should I email them? thanks Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!