Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Winners!!!

Thank you for another fantastic week, and an ongoing interest in a Guest Designer spot! We're revealing TWO girls who'll join us in September, tomorrow, I can't wait to share the news :)

Our winner for CSC106 is Shirley-bee from Shirley-bee's Stamping Stuff!!






I gasped when I saw both the 'old' and 'new' cards in the post, I can't honestly say which one is more brilliant... :) What I love about this one is clever masking, the artsy watercolour look and the trendy approach. Thank you for sharing, Shirley!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Arlene @ Water Dots
Natalie @ her SCS Gallery
Aleksandra @ Aleksandra's Finest Handmade

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

We're back into the sweet 'routine' tomorrow, with a new Muse that you of course, guessed right! :D

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for choosing my card, I'm thrilled! Congrats to the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all; winners and Top 3! Also, a big thank you for choosing my card as Top 3! I love playing along with CASE Study. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats winners :) Shirley-bee ....amazing card !!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!