Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Here's to our winners!

Last week's inspiration turned back some truly amazing creations, I was floored. If you haven't browsed the link list, I urge you to do so... many thanks to our players for inspiring us back!

Our winner for CSC108 is Allisa from Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts!!





This card seriously rocks, on so many levels. Trendy, graphic, clever... Halloween never looked so good!! Thank you for sharing with us, Allisa :)

Our Top 3 winners are:



Grejsi @ Medussa
Jean @ My Stamping and Beading Therapy
Dotukas @ her Flickr Photostream

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you tomorrow, for more Torico and the Team *wink*

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners you all rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card! Such a great way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card on the top three! Congrats to all other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top three ~ Congratulations to Allisa, Gresji & Dorel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!