Thursday, September 6, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #107

Hello, friends, fans and followers! Our 2nd Anniversary might be over, but it also means that we're back on track with our amazing Muses! There's lots to share, so let's get to it :)

First of all, please help me welcome Yoshie Nakagaki aka. Torico, as our September Muse!!



Hi everyone! I'm Torico, a SAHM to two kids living in Japan. I started card making in 2009 and have been working as an illustrator for There She Goes Clear Stamps since 2010. And also I started my own digital stamp shop, Birdie Brown, last year. I love drawing illustrations as much as card making, so it's a great pleasure making cards with my own illustrations!! I'm not sure what my craft style is. Sometimes I go with CAS way and sometimes my cards turn out cute or elegant. But I prefer simple design rather than many layers and embellishments. (Honestly speaking, my craft room is too small to stock plenty of crafty stuff. So I need to keep my creations simple. LOL!) I'm so thrilled to be a Guest Muse at CASE Study this month and I hope may cards inspire you!

We're thrilled to have you with us, Torico!! You will see many of her digi/stamp designs used on the Design Team's cards this month.

Here's the card that serves as our inspiration this week:



Before we get to the line-up of DT cards, there's one more very important announcement to make. I would like to introduce the two amazing Guest Designers, who are also joining us for the month of September!!
As I wrote before, the choice was agonizing and I couldn't bring myself to choosing just one lady... I'm hoping for more discipline next month, lol!
Drum roll, please...
Our September Guest Designers are Anja Curvers and Vickie Zimmer!!
Big welcome, girls :)

Again, big thanks to everyone who expressed interest! Remember that we're on a lookout for October Guestie this month, so keep applying and it might just be you :)
Remember to put "GD" next to your name when linking your entry.

Lastly, sadly we're saying good-bye to one of our fantastic DT girls, Teresa Kline. I hope you'll stop by her blog and wish her well! We're going to miss her tremendously... thanks for the amazing time together, Teresa!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------


Yoshie Nakagaki (Torico) - September Muse



Anja Curvers - September Guest Designer



Vickie Zimmer - September Guest Designer




Christina MacLaren



Clare Buswell



Debby Hughes



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Maureen Plut



Teneale Williams



-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC107), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the authors of four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. If you'd like to be considered for our next month-long Guest Designer, put "GD" next to your name when linking up your project.
7. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


9 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Such beautiful and inspirational cards! You are all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for inviting me. I'm so excited to see that most of DT members used my digis for today!! LOVE them all! I'm already looking forward to next week, LOL! I'm sure that this month will be super exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo!!! Love Torico's stamps and cards!!
    Beautiful DT Creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so trilled to be part of all you very talented ladies and a welcome to Vickie too. Love all the cards the team and Torico have made. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Anja and Vickie on their September Guest DT spots! This is an amazing inspiration piece and the DT has created some fabulous inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Torico! Can't wait to see your designs, and big congrats to Anja and Vickie!! It's gonna be a great September!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Torico..congats :) You are AMAZING scraper :) Stunning cards !

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! love all the DT cards!!! Super cute and beautiful and thank you for the challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Challenge, I love all the DT cards.

    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!