Wednesday, September 26, 2012

(*Belated*) winners announced!

My biggest apologies, guys! It literally never happens to me, but it seems that I forgot to do my duty! I'm in the midst of school holidays, and we 'worked' hard with hubs yesterday, to entertain out 3 yo rascal. By the time we came back home, I was too tired to acknowledge that there's stuff to do. I'm glad I remembered, before the next challenge was due! :P

Our winner for CSC109 is Lynda from Dreams & Other Realities!!




"Pair"fection it truly is!! Funky colours and patterns, bold lettering and the sweetest little pears, make up for a rocking piece of art! Congrats, Lynda, and thanks for sharing with us!

Our Top 3 winners are:


Kelly @ Creating Chaos
Sue @ Sentimentally Sue
Maureen @ Mama Mo Stamps

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

On another note, we are nearly at the end of the month, which means the last challenge with Torico commences shortly! If you still haven't had a chance to play along, here's your last call :) Hope to see you here again!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the CASE Study winner :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...yeah! So proud to be one of the top 3, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!