Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Three cheers for our winners!!!

Big, heartfelt thanks to everyone who decided to devote a bit of their time to join us in the first week of 2nd Anniversary celebrations!! Whether you hopped with us, shared a project or left a comment, we appreciate your support and perusing your lovely creations was such a joy.

We are back with the second week of Blog Hop tomorrow, so please check it out, as we launch it at midnight EST. Again, there will be plenty of inspiration from our Teamies and Muses, another fabulous challenge and even more prizes!!
Before it happens, let's give a shout out to these ladies and their outstanding cards!!

Our winner for CSC102 is Sanketi from The Storyteller!!




Gorgeous, dreamy, artsy... however you describe this card, one thing is certain - it's a show stopper!! I love how Sanketi used watercolours for the background, and the sentiments are so spot on.
I (Chupa) was so taken with this creation, that you might just see something inspired by it on my blog tomorrow... :)
Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us, Sanketi!!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Trinh @ Cardediem
Chunyuan @ Dahlia Memories
Linda @ Lovely Linda's Craft Central

Also, because I couldn't contain myself to picking just three cards, I'm giving a shout out to these outstanding projects!

Colleen @ Dietrich Designs
Allisa @ Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts
Vickie @ For the Love of All Things Stampin
Narelle @ Stamplicious
Suzanne @ Beauty and Blessings

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

I bet you also want to find out, who goes away today with a prize... let's roll!!
The winners have been chosen randomly from the comments on the Blog Hop post, indicating that they completed the Hop.

The winner of My Creative Classroom free seat to a class of choice is... Laura Jane!



The winner of The Craft's Meow stamp set of choice is... Emily!



The winner of Really Reasonable Ribbon $10 Gift Certificate is... Marianne!



The winner of Whimsie Doodles $10 Gift Certificate is... Michelle!



Ladies, please contact me at iwona_estera(at)wp.pl, and I'll fill you in the details on how to claim your prizes.

Big congrats, everyone!! Well, wasn't this week FUN? :)
See you tomorrow, we've got lots more in store!!

9 comments:

  1. Wow congrats to all the winners. I really enjoyed hopping along so lets do it again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners. Love the winning card. I'm also thrilled to see my own name up there among the blog hop winners. Off to e-mail you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!
    Thank you so much for picking my card as winner!
    Congrats to the rest of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sanketi your card is just BEAUTIFUL!
    Congrats to all the card winners, your works are truely ART:)
    And thanks for the seat in MCC! I'm so excited..how will I ever choose just ONE class?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for giving a shout out for my card! Loved the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color is absolutely gorgeous! Many congratulations
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for everyone who was chosen this week! And thank you for mentioning me, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippee! I'm so thrilled to win some new goodies. Hoping it will keep my mojo going. Congrats to all the winners! Looking forward to another fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Sanketi & the other winners! Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!