Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More winners!! :)

We thought it can't get any better than the wonderful display of talent in the last week's challenge, how wrong we were...
The gallery was shining with the most amazing artwork, even more that you dared to push yourselves beyond the boundaries and try something new. How cool is that!! It was truly an incredibly rewarding experience to visit your blogs and learn along the way too.
Also, thank you again for the wonderful comments and wishes, we're so blessed with a very special group of fans and followers :)

We're done with the Blog Hops for the time being, but there's much more in store so please check back tomorrow for another FUN announcement... I'm not going to spill the beans just yet! Yes, I'm a tease ;)

Our winner for CSC103 is Darlene from Dar's Crafty Creations!!






Darlene challenged herself to "Trash to Treasure" with this jaw-dropping altered jewelry box. With amazing attention to detail and a feminine touch, she designed a beauty that every lover of vintage style would crave to keep her trinkets in! I encourage you to pop in her blog to see the close-ups... you won't regret it!!
Thank you for sharing it with us, Darlene!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Pamela @ Miao, A Design Blog
Maria @ her Flickr photostream
Tesa @ Tesa's Scrap

Again, I'd like to feature a couple more outstanding projects from the gallery, that you should definitely check out!

Ayu @ A Work of Heart
Connie @ Paper Pleats and Ribbon Roses
Nan G. @ Froggy Designs
and Duaa @ Craftilemma, a 12 yo girl with an artsy heart, that shared FOUR great projects!!

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

And now it's time to get to know the names of the lucky gals that won the prizes in the last week's challenge!
The winners have been chosen randomly from the comments on the Blog Hop post, indicating that they completed the Hop.

The winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to There She Goes is... Babi Kind!



The winner of a Jane's Doodles "Doodle Flowers" stamp set from Jay Gee's Nook is... JayTeeZe!



The winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to AnnaBelle Stamps is... Rachy!



The winner of a stamp set of choice from Verve Stamps is... Christi!



The winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to La La Land Crafts is... Kris!



Ladies, please contact me at iwona_estera(at)wp.pl, and I'll fill you in the details on how to claim your prizes.

Big congrats to everyone and many thanks for joining us!! Make sure you'll stop by tomorrow, especially if you'd like to get a bit more involved in our challenges... *wink*

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to everyone and I had much fun with this challenge and blog hop thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all winners! It was truely a feast for the eyes to see all the wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo, i won, im a happy camper. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhuuuu... I won!!! I'm so happy. Thanks Chupa and Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say congrats to all the winners and thank you for mentioning my card. Love your blog and hope to play along more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO MUCH for choosing my altered jewelry box as your winner. I'm so glad you liked it, and I hope others have been inspired by it. Thanks again! I will proudly display your badge on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!! I've never blog hopped and never enter competitions: this was my first one and I won the random draw!! THANK YOU GUYS!!! I'm so excited!!! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the winners!!! What a wonderful jewelry box!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!