Thursday, August 9, 2012

CASE Study 2nd Anniversary Blog Hop - Week 2

Welcome to the second week of 2nd Anniversary Blog Hop!!
Last week was a success!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking part in it! We're grateful for all your heartwarming comments, enthusiasm and the gorgeous creations that you shared with us. If you still haven't done so, please check the Winners' post below! Big congrats to everyone :)

We happily continue with the festivities, and today we give you a second Blog Hop, featuring more awesome creations from our Muses and DT gals. The theme this time around is "Think Out of the Box".



Again, we're offering sizzling hot PRIZES for those who join us!!
What you need to do in order to qualify for any of them, is simply hop with us, and leave a comment at each stop.
Big thanks to the amazing companies, that provided prizes this week:

There She Goes with a $15 Gift Certificate:

Photobucket

Jay Gee's Nook with a "Doodle Flowers" stamp set from Jane's Doodles:
Photobucket

AnnaBelle Stamps with a $15 Gift Certificate:



Verve Stamps with a stamp set of choice:


La La Land Crafts with a $10 Gift Certificate:

La-La Land Crafts

We will draw the winners randomly, from everyone who completed the Blog Hop and left comments on all of the blogs. Please let us know that you did so, in the comment below this post, as this will constitute for a qualifying entry.
The names of the winners will be announced here on Wednesday morning EST!


.......................................................................................................

Below is the master list of participants - you can refer to it any time, if you happen to get lost.

Barbara Anders http://barspaperpursuits.blogspot.com/

Jill Foster http://stampinginspiredby.blogspot.com/

Cristina Kowalczyk http://mypapersecret.blogspot.com/

Christina MacLaren http://christinamaclaren.blogspot.com/

Jean Martin http://stampin-scrapper.blogspot.com/

Iwona Palamountain http://ipalamountain.blogspot.com/

Sarah Martina Parker http://sarahmartina.com/

Maureen Plut http://buttonsandbling.blogspot.com/

Jan Rzasa http://ourchangeofart.blogspot.com/

Laurie Schmidlin http://justgivemestamps.typepad.com/

Amy Sheffer http://pickledpaperdesigns.blogspot.com/

Julie Smith http://paperandsuch.blogspot.com/

Joy Taylor http://jtcardmaking.blogspot.com/

Julee Tilman http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/

Amy Wanford http://craftingconfessions.blogspot.com/

Teneale Williams http://tenealewilliams.com.au/

Dawn Woleslagle http://stampawaywithme.blogspot.com/

........................................................................................................

When you're finished hopping, we would love it if you took the time to play along as well!

Your challenge is to think OUT OF THE BOX.

What does it mean? We encourage you to try something new, whether it's a style that's different to yours, a new technique that you've been itching to try, perhaps a type of project that you never tackled before. We dare you to CHALLENGE yourselves! The possibilities are endless :)

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), in the "Out of the Box" theme.
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC103), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog. You've got until the following Wednesday 12.00 AM EST to submit your entry.
3. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the winners of the prizes from those who completed the Blog Hop. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Have fun!!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


51 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone for Case Study turning 2!!! I don't always get to play along anymore- though I did in the early days, but I still pop in every week to check what you're all up to :-) thanks for providing us with heaps of inspiration over these last 2 years. I've hopped along all your blog posts, and seen some stunning creations- you guys are consistantly inspiring- thanks! Keep it up, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am blown away with inspiration now! What a fabulous challenge and a fabulous hop :) all this amazing talent in one place is almost overwhelming, I loved it! :) well done Chupa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Currently working my way through the blogs, but wanted to make sure I checked in here too. Loving all this great inspiration and from what I have seen so far, these ladies have no trouble thinking outside of their comfort zones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your two year mark! I did it!! I visited each and every blog and commented, of course I lost an hour of sleep in order to do it without interruption, but it was worth it as I was truely inspired! Next challenge, to make a card to enter,...that will have to be done during tommorow's sleepless night! Nighty, night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing amount of talent you have put together on this team, Chupa! I enjoyed every project today and look forward to playing along this week! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last week's hop was fantastic! Excited to get started today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun blog hop. First time visitor to your blog - but I will definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 2nd anniversary, great blog hop, had fun seeing the gorgeous creations from the DT!!! Every card was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your second anniversary! The blog hop was so much fun and I'm now totally inspired to work on my own OotB creation! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous hop! enjoyed seeing all the creations very much! Congrats on 2 yrs of CASE challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful hop! Each hop stop offer unique and special inspirations! Thanks to all whose created project(s) for this special occassion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun blog hop and what a great way to celebrate 2 years!! Congrats!!! I had a great time checking out all the creative ways everyone went "out of the box" and was inspired to get into the craft room this afternoon :-) This is such a fun challenge and everyone is so talented. Really can't rave about you enough :-) Yay for 2 years and many more to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Had fun hopping! Got lots of ideas, and I can't wait to join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a fun and mind stretching hop...it is always a little unsettling to create outside the box but everyone did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fun hop. i enjoyed seeing what everyone came up with as there out of the box style. very pretty stuff. this has been so much fun. thanks for having it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! The talent on this hop is outstanding! Loved that everyone's "outside the box" was so different! Congrats on your Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous way to draw inspiration ... wonderful hop & congrats on your anniversary! I've completed the hop ... and will be back tomorrow with my 'out of the box' creation. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an amazing blog hop! So many incredibly talented ladies, and I never would have guessed they were working outside of their comfort zones. Lots of great inspiration here. Thanks for hosting - I enjoyed every one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Chupa for a 2yr anniversary! The hop was so inspiring and I really need to step out of the box too! Lots of techniques to try on my wishlist. Last but not least, thank you to the team for the beautiful creations! I was breathless!

    ReplyDelete
  20. just finishing up this hop..so much creativity and wonderful talent...great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This was one of the best hops I have seen! It was so fun to see the things that intimidate such talented ladies! All of their projects turned out beautifully! Great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun blog hop! So inspiring to see others do projects outside their comfort zones!
    I did comment on each blog!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just finished this second blog hop had even more fun then the first one so nice to see how everybody struggled with the out of the box idea but made beautiful projects trying. Thank you very much for this great job and again the opportunity to win such great prizes so and now I'm off thinking about my out of the box project.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, what an excellent blog hop! Such talent, and many of those talented ladies not content with one idea, but giving us two! Thank you all for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on your second anniversary! Really enjoyed your hop and the creativity of all of your talented participants. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I thoroughly enjoyed the hop. It's encouraging to see that everyone has a "developing" side to their creativity! Thanks for the inspiration! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Another fabulous blog hop! I enjoyed seeing all of the neat out of box projects! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just finished the hop. Wow, is the word that comes to mind. Thanks for the hop. I left sweet luv for each blog. Beautiful creativity and inspiration to gleam from. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my goodness - I am still sitting here in amazement over all the wonderful things I have just seen on your amazing blog hop! I thought the first one was great - but this one blew me away. It is sooo refreshing to see that some of your designers struggle with the same things that I do. Very inspiring. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have entered my card - and I'm coming back to do your blog hop this evening when the kidlets are tucked up in their beds.. smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great job everyone! I enjoyed reading about the styles other people are trying out that they don't typically do.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Great blog hop! A bunch of talented ladies here!!! Thanks for the ideas and the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Last week's blog hop was fun. This week's blog hop even more fun and excited. I just complete the blog hop. Each hop stop really give me a surprise and special inspiration. Thank you for the ideas and the chance to win! Happy 2nd Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This blog hop was so funny - all these amazing cards, and so many of them saying "I hope it's OK!". Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Iwona, congratulations on 2 years of CASE Study. All the DTs work was stunning, as always. It was a joy to hop around their blogs. Here's to many more years of gorgeous inspiration, cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh my goodness, I finished the hop days ago, and am just getting a chance to comment and say how fabulous the artwork was (two weeks in a row!). I love everyone's amazing out-of-the-box creations - very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW! Noe this was a great BLOG Hop! SO much INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. awesome hop! went to all of them and was so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW! that was some hop...lovely inspiration along the way..Thanks CASE study!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amazing hop! Thank you for 2 weeks of incredible inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Chupa, congrats on your two year anniversary! I just complete the blog hop and I feel so inspired... Great creations, great team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great blog hop! Very inspiring projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say that I completed the blog hop and I loved all the inspiration out there! Thanks for organizing this lovely hop.

      Delete
  43. That was my very first blog hop! So fun and inspiring too!! Off to the craft desk I go!!! *u*

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a fantastic hop! YOu girls are AMAZING!!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow - what a great hop and I learned some things along the way. I swore I would do half today and half tomorrow but I couldn't stop. Everybody did a wonderful job stepping out of their box and putting a nail in some things they usually don't do! Way to go Chupa with pulling together a great DT!!! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Completed the blog hop....even have an idea for my out of the box card....if only I can get home and get it completed before the linky closes! Fabulous designs on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  47. thanks for tyhe fun blog hop and the wonderful inspiration along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Well I didn't quite make it back Saturday - kiddies and ill health had other ideas... lol.
    But I have finally done it today girls and what can I say?

    Slightly speechless at such creativity and talent. :0)
    It's been a real pleasure - and I truly mean that. Smiles.

    I will have to try become a more regular visitor to all of your blogs. Huge congrats to all of you on what you have achieved here.
    And thank you for sharing your magnificent talent.

    Huge hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congrats on your 2nd Birthday. Your place is one of the first places that I check for challenges. I might not always play but your group here is always so inspiring. Can't wait to see what the next year will bring. Wishing you much success in all that your hands finds to do both in the papercrafting world and your life around you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!