Thursday, August 2, 2012

CASE Study 2nd Anniversary Blog Hop - Week 1

CASE Study turns 2 this month!!
I'm extremely proud of what we've achieved as a Team, but most of all we wouldn't make it without your continuous support! It's a truly humbling and enriching experience, to see that we're bringing joy of creating, encouragement and inspiration to so many of you. We hope to keep it up for many more months, perhaps years! :)
Thank you for coming back to play with us, week after week - you give us the reason to go on.

We're up for a lot of fun this month. To kick things off, we put together a Grand Anniversary Blog Hop, split into two consecutive weeks, featuring our past Muses, Design Team Alumni and the current DT girls. The theme of the creations that we're sharing with you this week is "Signature Style".



To spice it up even more, we're offering PRIZES for those who join us for the event!!
What you need to do in order to qualify for any of them, is simply hop with us, and leave a comment at each stop.
We're happy to have these wonderful companies on board this week:

My Creative Classroom with a free seat to a class of your choice:
Photobucket

The Craft's Meow with a stamp set of your choice:
The Craft's Meow

Really Reasonable Ribbon with a $10 Gift Certificate:
I Love RRR

Whimsie Doodles with a $10 Gift Certificate:
Photobucket


We will draw the winners randomly, from everyone who completed the Blog Hop and left comments on all of the blogs. Please let us know that you did so, in the comment below this post, as this will constitute for a qualifying entry.
The names of the winners will be announced here on Wednesday morning EST!


.......................................................................................................

Below is the master list of participants - you can refer to it any time, if you happen to get lost.

Laura Bassen http://laurafadora.wordpress.com/

Nina Brackett http://ninabdesigns.blogspot.com/

Clare Buswell http://clare-buswell.blogspot.com/

Melyssa Connolly http://fantastink.blogspot.com/

Eva Dobilas http://evafromca.blogspot.com/

Niki Estes http://nikiestes.typepad.com/my_paper_creations/

Andrea Ewen http://www.ewenstyle.com/

Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/

Debby Hughes http://limedoodle.blogspot.com/

Teresa Kline http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/

Sue Kohler http://sue-myinnerreflection.blogspot.com/

Silke Ledlow http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com/

Cindy Lee http://cindylee12.blogspot.com/

Kristii Lockart http://kristiilockart.blogspot.com/

Lenet Mos http://scraplenet.blogspot.com/

Kryssi Ng http://sugar-buffet.blogspot.com/

Heather Pulvirenti http://heatherpulvirenti.blogspot.com/

........................................................................................................

When you're finished hopping, we would love it if you took the time to play along as well!

Your challenge is to show us YOUR Signature Style.

Pull out your favourite stamps, papers and tools, and share that one special creation that makes you unique and fabulous!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), in the "Signature Style" theme.
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC102), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog. You've got until the following Wednesday 12.00 AM EST to submit your entry.
3. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the winners of the prizes from those who completed the Blog Hop. In addition, the authors of the four most impressive creations will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Have fun!!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


62 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 2nd anniversary. Great blog hop, I have commented at all the blogs, thanks for the chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats at your 2nd anniversary. Loved the blog hop commented at all the blogs and thank you for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to see how everyone defined their own styles. I'm hoping to play along with the challenge, but I'm not sure what my style is. I left comments for all the wonderful designers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your hop, thanks so much. I loved seeing so many different styles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Iwona! I adore this challenge blog, it's definitely one of the best and I know we'll all be here for years to come, celebrating more anniversaries with you :)

    What a FABULOUS hop, I loved it! The talent of all the designers who have joined you on your journey is second to none and this hop was no exception :) I don't know if it's just me, but I couldn't find Lenet's post - I'm looking forward to that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! This hop was wonderful and filled with so much inspiration. Thanks to everyone who participated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the anniversary! Wish you loyal followers and lots of inspiration! Thank you for the blog hop! I've visited and commented all the Muses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Happy Anniversary!!! I love the "hops" always such great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah. I don't think I missed anyone. Great hop lots of different styles - all great. Thanks. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog hop has some amazing talent and creativity. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh MY! What a fantastic hop!!!! I've over used some words like WOW, LOVE, gorgeous.... But the cards were making me go wow, love and use the words like gorgeous... Thanks all for loads of inspiration!!!!!!

    Congratulations on your 2 years anniversary! It's been two amazing years, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I completed the blog hop and left comments on all the blogs. Such amazing talent!! Congrats on 2 years and thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great hop...so nice to see what this group of talented card makers came up with. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your 2nd anniversary. I'm new to the blog (I followed the link from Maureen's blog), but I enjoyed the blog hop and have left comments on every blog. It's so great to see so many different styles. I guess I have my own signature, even though I haven't got a clue as yet as to what it is, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fabulous blog hop! Happy 2nd anniversary. I don't always get to play along, but I am always constantly inspired week after week by the DT and all those who play along. :) Thanks for the inspiration. I am out if town and away from my stamps stuff this week. I hope I find some time to play along when I get back before the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a showcase of talent! I can truly say that I loved every stop - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your 2nd Anniversary! Loved the signature style theme and all the inspiration provided from the blog hop. Im definitely going to try and make a card of my own to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! And what a great hop that was! Gorgeous cards! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy 2nd Birthday! I had a lot of fun on this blog hop meeting all kinds of new people and leaving some luv on each blog! Thank you for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your 2nd anniversary! May there be MANY more. I have completed the hop and loved all the inspiration. Thanks so much. CASE Study is one of my all time fave challenge blogs. You,(Chupa) and the DT are very talented. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. i have finished the hop! it was great seeing all of the great cards on the trail, such inspiration! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just finished the blog hop. WOW! What an incredible amount of talent. Thanks, Ladies, for all your wonderful ideas and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have visited each and every one of the blogs on the hop and I'm inspired to create something in my own signature style! Congratulations on the 2nd anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy 2nd Anniversary! Visited all the stops on today's hop journey, what wonderful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I made it to all the stops! Beautiful cards, great job to all!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!!!!!! How exciting is that!! :D I am loving the Blog Hop!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey, great card projects from everyone on the hop. Made it all the way through! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy anniversary! Thanks for making this blog hop happen! I did the blog hop and I am amazed by the work of those ladies! Wonderful cards along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy happy hoping anniversary. This was so fun and inspirational. I was inspired to leave personal comments on all the blogs, and motivated to declare my own signature style. I will be posting my creation soon. Thanks for the chance to win great prizes, and to discover my style.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I enjoyed hopping from blog to blog and seeing all these wonderful cards. I don't have a signature style as I just use what is at hand to make a card with the recipient in mind. I love vintage, ecletic, funny, and just all different styles and era's. I don't have the privilege of having the types of supplies I see used with most of these cards but I am excited and grateful that I am able to see them in use on these blogs. This is really wonderful. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Made it ALL the way through! What a talented group of ladies are on this DT. Lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! What a wonderful collection of cards - so many different styles and beautiful in their own way! I'd dearly love to have a style to call my own - I seem to dabble in everything! My favourite cards are fairly CAS with b&W and a a colour pop.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I went and looked at all the blogs in the blog hop and left comments on them all. Wow! That was a great idea to show off everyone's signature style. It really helped me for my own creating. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think I caught everyone!! Thanks for a terrific blog hop. So many distinct styles and beautiful cards to admire. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. That was a great hop, ladies! I enjoyed looking at everyone's creations & left a little love along the way. Looking forward to the rest of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for the hop , it was fun and so inspiring to see such a variety of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  39. How can anyone decide what their "signature style" is when they are presented with such a diverse collection of cards, all of which are fabulous? I've completed the hop over two sessions and the second time I got sent back to some blogs I'd already seen, so I really hope I've covered everyone! Great job and congrats on the anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  40. Happy Anniversary! What a fabulous and fun blog hop! I just finished the blog hop and feel so happy! Thank you so much for having this exciting blog hop and the chance to win prizes! Thanks a lot for loads of wonderful creations! I'm being inspired by all the creations from the hop. So many beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  41. i have been through a wonderful display and array of unique signature style cards in this 2nd yr anniversary blog hop. you have a very talented and creative and clever design team!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a great blog hop! There's so much inspiration, and the chance to win prizes as well! How good can it get??

    ReplyDelete
  43. Happy anniversary! :0)
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy Anniversary! The Hop was fun! I left comments on all but one -- couldn't get the comment link to work... Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Happy Anniversary. I completed the hop and left comments. What great creations by all the participants.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Happy 2nd Anniversary CASE Study! Many more to come! It was an awesome blog hop! So many fabulous inspirations! Thank you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congrats on 2 years! Fabulous blog hop! I loved all the different styles!

    ReplyDelete
  48. A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I stand in awe of so much talent and wonderful ideas. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  49. Happy Anniversay! Enjoyed the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Happy Birthday! A wonderful list of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  51. This hop was wonderful!!! Happy anniversary and thank you for putting this all together and for the wonderful challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Happy 2nd anniversary!! Love all your challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Happy 2nd Anniversary! Thanks for encouraging me to think about what my signature style may be! And thanks for the awesome blog hop. I visited lots of my favourites and also some people I haven't seen for quite a while. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Really enjoyed this blog hop! So much inspiration! Now to create my signature card!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Fabulous blog hop...enjoyed all the stops and yes, I did comment on all. And I entered the challenge as well. Thanks for the chances to win and kudos to all the blog hop ladies....what awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Congrats Iwona and DT!!!!
    Awesome bloghop....really enjoyed the different styles!!
    Thanks for the great inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Congrats! I just did the blog hop. Being new to this site, I was happy to visit everyone's blogs and get to know them better by seeing their beautiful styles! I'm playing along in the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  58. WOW! There was some great inspiration in the blog hop! Now off to show my style.

    ReplyDelete
  59. wow,how many stunning cards from the DTmembers. I have comment on the blogs,too!
    HUgs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  60. WELL! that hop was fun:)
    Happy 2nd ANNIVERSARY, may you have MANY more!
    Thanks for introducing so many varied styled CARD ARTISTS!
    I enjoyed each and every one...so unique in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great hop, loving see all of the signature styles! Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Great hop with lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!