Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Winners!!!

Hello, folks! I hope you're having a great week so far!
I have to apologize for the lack of comments on my side, I'm down with an awful cold and I must admit that I'd much rather rest now, than sit by the computer... ugh!

Our winner for CSC99 is Dorel from her Flickr Photostream!!





I'm smitten with how Dorel matched the large and small floral designs, for the warm and inviting homespun look. This card looks like something we're likely to find on an antique piece of earthenware. Gorgeous!!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Wanda @ Cullen-ary Creations
LeAnne @ Wee Inklings
Kelly @ You and Your Big Dreams

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Tomorrow marks our 100th challenge, can you believe it?? Soon we are launching our 2-nd Anniversary festivities too, you don't want to miss it!!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! LOVE it! Well deserved win Dorel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fab card, I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BIG Congrats to all! Dorel your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Dorel!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great surprise! Thanks for choosing my card! Congratulations to all top 3 winners! Thanks for amazing inspiration every week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Dorel!

    Thank you ladies for picking my card as one of the top three! I'm so honored and super excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Dorel- adore your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!