Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Winners!!

Hello! I should start by apologizing to you, for not leaving my round of comments on your amazing creations this week. I had a very intense couple of days, and time slid past me in record speed... I checked every one of them though, and I'm in awe of your talents!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Our winner for CSC93 is Tracy from Created by Tracy!!
Link




This is such a charmer! Stunning, eye-popping colours and brilliant use of patterns and textures. I couldn't help but come back to this little number again and again :)

Our Top 3 winners are:



E.T. @ Vibgyor Krafts
Mara @ Love Your Mother Earth
Kristii @ Sincerely Yours

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)


We all know what comes tomorrow, right?? The BIG reveal of our June Muse!! Please stop by and help us welcome her to the Pantheon :)

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards each and everyone congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!