Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Winners!!!

I say it a lot, but it was an uber-amazing week!! I had so many gorgeous entries to choose from and it was a really hard decision. You are all winners in our books, thank you so much for playing along!

Our winner for CSC90 is Beverley from Uniko Studio!!





First of all, I'll wait until we all stop drooling over these gorgeous stamps... right?? These doilies with a modern spin basically make the card alone! Then there's the lovely layout and perfect choice of colours. Oh my! What a beauty...

Our Top 3 winners are:



Michelle @ My Passion for Crafting
Veronica @ So Many Stamps So Little Time
Arlene @ Water Dots

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

We hope that we'll see you again this week! Come and see what's in store tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Bev, Congratulations. Your stamps are gorgeous and so is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for choosing my card for Top 3 as well. You ladies know how to make a girl smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! THANK YOU so much for picking my card to win & saying such lovely things about Uniko Studio stamps! I enjoyed joining in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the honors! Congrats to Beverley and to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!