Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We're in with the winners!

What an amazing week of entries it was! A big thank you to everyone who took the time to play with us, for you certainly made Laurie proud. We are honoured to see so many returning, wildly creative players, and it's always rewarding to see new faces. Keep them coming!!

Our winner for CSC88 is Jeanne from A Kept Life!!





Jeanne did it again! Each one of her entries has been exquisite and she always manages to make my jaw drop right down to the floor. This card is amazing in so many ways I can't even begin to count. I think my favourite is the intricate doily behind the panel, and the clever use of ribbons. What's yours??

Our Top 3 winners are:



Debbie @ Simple Treasures
Dorel @ her Flickr Photostream
Amy @ White House Stamping

Lastly, the winner of a free seat to a class of their choice, from My Creative Classroom is...



Arnoldo, step up!! Congrats! You will be contacted shortly, regarding your prize.

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

We all know what comes tomorrow... right?? It was all too easy for you to guess who our next Muse is, and judging by the excitement, you're all ready to jump straight in, in a truly fabulous style! See you then...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, sweeties, for choosing my card as one of the top three ... yippiee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card. CASE is my favorite place to play! You always provide fantastic inspiration through your guest designer, awesome design team, and visitors. Thanks for challenging me and getting me to try new things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm always excited to learn something new. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Awesome inspiration always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!