Wednesday, May 30, 2012

And the winners are...

Hello and happy Wednesday to all of our players! Thank you so much again for sharing your beautiful artwork with us this week. We're overjoyed to know that we're giving you so much inspiration!

Our winner for CSC92 is Arlene from Water Dots!!





I love how Arlene conveys the message in a simple yet striking and gracious way. It's a design that surely would appeal to any teenager out there, with its bold and graphic look, but I like how she added the little feminine touches (notice the pearls?) that add charm and extra interest.

Our Top 3 winners are:



Tracy @ Created by Tracy
Nina @ Crafting in Croatia
Wanda @ Cullen-ary Creations

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Tomorrow marks the last week with our May Muse, so come one, come all and join us!

1 comments:

  1. WOW, my first win!!! I have always been a "runner up". Thank you for choosing my card...I will proudly post this badge on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!