Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Winners!!!

Thank you for playing with us last week, your designs were amazing! We're glad to see your enthusiasm and dedication in sharing your talents with all of us.

Our winner for CSC85 is Rochelle from Two Tears In My Bucket!!





How fun is this card?? Rochelle rocked the colours from the inspiration piece, and that little heart on a wee bit of paper, captured my heart... CA-UTE!!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Victoria @ My Creative Space
Michelle @ Amusing Michelle
Vickie @ For The Love of All Things Stampin'

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you tomorrow, for more from Laurie & the Team!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Rochelle! Your card is awesome! And, I have to say, I'm totally excited to be in the Top 3 with Victoria and Vickie! Woo hoo! Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this super awesome honor!!! Michelle, you, Victoria and Vickie ROCK! Great gang indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so honored to be among winners! that was my first challenge at Case Study! thank you!
    and congratulations, ladies, your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners you've made some masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!