Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And the winners are...

Wow, what a bunch of fabulous entries we had in our last challenge! I'm so happy to see that you are not scared by any style and have as much fun playing along as we do here at CASE Study! Thank you so much for your participation.

Our winner for CSC87 is Sarah from Paper Pie!!





This striking colour combination captured my attention from the start, and I found myself coming back to it again and again. I love the funky retro pattern, combined with big, bold elements that would certainly appeal to a two year old. And how about that stitched ribbon? Gorgeous!!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Aleksandra @ Aleksandra's Finest Handmade
Deb @ My Craftroom Creations
Sam @ Reel Dreams

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Please join us tomorrow, for the last challenge featuring Laurie's artwork. We're going to miss her, and we hope you'll help us say "thank you" with style :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! My jaw just hit the floor. I am so honored that you chose my card as this week's winner. In shock :-) Congrats to the other ladies as well!! Thanks so much for putting on this fabulous challenge every week. I get so much inspiration from the majorly talented ladies here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as Top 3. I am so thrilled and honored. It has been so much fun playing along. Congrats, Sarah, on being selected as the winner. A top notch card, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!