Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Winners!!!

Hello, crafters! I'm afraid I have to apologize to you again, this time for not making my round commenting. I'm fighting the jetlag after the long flight home & trying to get organized again. I promise to jump back in next week. Also, I'm sure that the rest of the Teamies did a wonderful job, visiting your blogs. You're all fantastic and I couldn't be happier to see some new faces as well. But, we're here to get to know the winning projects so let's get to it!

Our winner for CSC83 is Monika from M.A.D. Stamper!!





I love how this card screams happiness, with its gorgeous, saturated colour palette and upbeat patterns. Isn't that file tab finish fantastic as well??

Our Top 3 winners are:



Lisa & Elaine @ Destination Art
Kristii @ Sincerely Yours
Wida @ Beachorado

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Tomorrow brings the last inspiration card from Laura, so please do make some time to play, if you don't want to miss out!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking our card for Top 3! Always love to enter when time permits, so much fun and great muses!! Thanks Iwona, you rock!!! & congrats to the other winners!
    Hugs Lisa and Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to impress you all brings me great joy..as does winning! yeah!! I thought the card by Lisa and Elaine was magnificent!! Job well done winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners love those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my card! It was such a fabulous surprise seeing my card showcased! Congrats to all the other winners. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!