Thursday, March 1, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #80

It's the beginning of the month, and it means that we get to introduce a new Muse as well! We're excited to announce the Queen of CAS, the fabulously talented Laura Bassen!! Yep, you guessed right from the sneaky peek... I told ya' it would be an easy one! :)



A word from Laura:
I’m a wife and mom to five adorably loud and messy kids living in central Illinois. I studied graphic design in college, but I’m currently working towards a master’s degree in efficient diaper changing and peanut butter and jelly sandwich making. I’m a procrastinator, a blog stalker, a French fry lover and a card challenge junky, and I'm so incredibly honored to be the March "Muse" for the fabulous team at CASE Study!!! Looking forward to an exciting month!

Here's the 'famous' piece of inspiration from Laura, served for our viewing pleasure this week. We hope it will get your creative juices flowing.


-------------------------------------------------------------------


Laura Bassen (March Muse)




Christina MacLaren



Clare Buswell



Debby Hughes



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Maureen Plut



Teneale Williams





-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC80), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose authors of the four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


10 comments:

  1. Shut the door, I can't believe it! I'm in blog heaven: 1. I am a huge Laura fan and 2. The design team really made some spectacular cards. Can't wait to make something for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing cards and I really love Laura's work. Can't wait creating something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was headed in to leave a message, but then the door shut! That must have been Wida. ;) That's okay, I found an open window. What a beautiful picture of Laura and her cards..my word...gorgeous. LOVE this blog and all the DT's cards are SENSATIONAL!! Can't wait to play.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Laura's cards, we have the perfect muse this month! Unfortunately, I just looked through all of the spectacular submissions by the design team, and I may have intimidated myself, LOL! I'm off to find some courage to enter this week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creations and I love what Laura created too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN challenge with Laura as the new muse! Love the DT's fabulous work and of course, Laura's cards rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for all the inspiration in the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous inspiration by the DT and Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh shoot - I should have read. I made this yesterday and should have posted it then too!! Oops. Oh well... thanks for letting me play along anyway!!
    http://katieskiff.typepad.com/justme/2012/03/more-felt-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to say THANKS for the inspiration. I didn't get it done in time for the challenge but I loved the inspiration card and it TOTALLY inspired me.

    http://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2012/03/15/digital-stamp-day-at-clear-dollar-stamps/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!