Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Here's to our winners!

Wow, guys... you totally rock our world, your submissions for the last week's challenge were impeccable! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!
On another note, please accept my apologies for having left no comments on your blogs this time around... we're moving this weekend and I'm in the middle of packing! I hope do to better next week, provided that we will have internet back up by then.

Our winner for CSC78 is Anna from Brises Colors!!





I don't know what else would sum up this creation better, other than saying that it's a masterpiece. The attention to detail is awe-inspiring, and I just love the colours! Make sure you'll go to Anna's blog to check out the close-ups!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Karen @ Simply Frenzied
Debbie @ Simple Treasures
Monika @ M.A.D. Stamper

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you tomorrow!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, ladies, for choosing my card as one of the top three honors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow! Thank you so much for choosing my card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooooooow, huge congrats Ania! Your card is truly stunning! Thanks so much for all talented persons who participate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much girls! It was such a pretty inspiration card. I just had to play along! Congrats to the other winners. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beatiful!!
    Sorry my English, I am Portuguese, and just learning more about scrap!
    Just visit me, when you have time, I want to know more people, and create contact :)
    Thanks
    Vera

    http://madewithamorecreativecuts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!