Thursday, February 2, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #76

Woo hoo! It's welcome-a-new-Muse day today!! It's always an exciting time, to introduce you to another talented artist, to help you expand the horizons by studying her art, and we're looking forward to seeing where this month takes you.

Ladies and gentlebugs, please help me welcome Karola Witczak!



My name is Karola Witczak. I am an absolutely addicted scrapbooking Mommy to Rose (7), wife to Martin, friend of our furry friends - Miki (the cat), Chili (the dog) and Julian (the bunny). We live in the west part of Poland/Europe. I'm a little crazy woman, who is dedicated to my scrapbooking passion almost every day, for a 7 years now. I am constantly trying to develop my passion - in different ways and stepping on different paths - from digital scrapbooking 6 years ago, to an intensive exploration of the intricacies of traditional scrapbooking, constant learning and teaching others as a scrapbooking instructor. Currently I am working as a freelance designer for a large group of scrapbooking companies, shops, projects, challenge blogs, sometimes I lead the workshops and sometimes I design products for scrapbooking - all of these activities gives me lots of joy and satisfaction. I am coffe and books lover, I'm a geek about thrillers and crime stores in the books and films. I'm also a rock girl, but I love jazz and bossanova too, I love live music, musicals, and I am dependent on buying jeans and sneakers.

You can find Karola at her blog, Karola Kraftuje.
We're thrilled to have her with us! Here's today's beautiful inspiration...


-------------------------------------------------------------------


Karola Witczak (February Muse)




Christina MacLaren



Clare Buswell



Debby Hughes



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Maureen Plut



Teneale Williams





-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC76), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose authors of the four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic to see Karola as our muse!!! Can't wait to get creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Karola. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work and inspire us (I'm an artist-wannabe, but I LOVE art and happiest when I'm creating).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, there are so many amazing cards!! Totally stunning Girls! Thank you so much for inviting me for February - I'm so happy and honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, some awesome cards here for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karola - what an inspirational card for the challenge. I was so inspired that I made my card tonight, even though I was ill. Creating makes everything better. Thank you everyone for sharing your creations. Just simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been gone for too long--so glad to get to participate in another fabulous challenge!!! AMAZING DT creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous inspiration & creations :)
    I missed the deadline but my creation is here http://lyndalhiggins.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/colour-room-case.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!