Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winners!!

Hooray! This week I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to write this post without delay. Still, as best as I could do is to browse through the entries - commenting would unfortunately take too much of the precious holiday time with my family, I'm very sorry and I promise to make up for it in the next challenge. I assure you that I took a good look at all of your beautiful entries, and I'm ever so grateful that you decided to play along.

Before I announce the winners, seeing as it was the last challenge in 2011, I would like to extend my thanks to all of you: our players, followers and fans. It's been our first full year together, and a very exciting one - for the Design Team and hopefully for you too. I hope that we will bring you more excitement this year, and that CASE Study will grow ever stronger with time. It's truly an honour to share our artwork with you and see how it inspires you. On the personal note, I'm humbled by having the All-Star Team, as well as the most amazing Muses out there :)

Our winner for CSC71 is Allison from Your Memories with Ally!!





I love the composition, precision in creating the card, and the mixture of pretty, feminine accents. The embossing looks divine, so does the punching/die cutting. Make sure you'll visit the blog post as well, for a close-up of the beautiful paper pieced leaves!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Rochelle @ Two Tears in my Bucket
Beth @ Beth's Little Card Blog
Christyne @ Stampin with Sugar

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Tomorrow brings a couple of announcements, a brand new Muse, and the first fabulous challenge in 2012! We hope you'll join us :)

4 comments:

  1. First of all I would like to wish you all the very best for this year and I hope there will be as much inspiaration as last year maybe even more.
    Congrats to all the winners and I'm looking forward to the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I've really wanted to make the top 3 on this blog - such an achievement with all the amazing other entries! Thank you!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! So sweet! I truly enjoy this challenge. It's absolutely one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... Thanks! You made my day! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!