Wednesday, January 18, 2012

In with the winners!

Hello!
My apologies to whoever was planning to link up their entries for the last challenge in the remaining couple of hours, and was bounced back with the message that the blog has been removed.
My account has been temporarily suspended, and my blogs disabled, in result of Google's fault.
The problem is solved now, and if you happened to be the unlucky player, please link your entry in the comments under the challenge post. I'll make sure to come to your blog and check out your beautiful creation. Thank you and I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

It was very hard to choose the winners for this challenge, there were so many awesome entries! In order to acknowledge the talent gracing our pages, and making up for the glitch, I chose not three, but SIX runner-up creations... enjoy!

Our winner for CSC73 is Sue from Inky Fingers!!





Can you just say CAS perfection?? The way Sue graduated the colours and aligned the damask pattern with the hearts is truly awe-inspiring. Then there's this gorgeous layout as well... well done, Sue, congrats!

Our Top 3 (Top 6) winners are:



Arlene @ Water Dots
Amanda @ Popper & Mimi
Virginia @ Yes, Virginia
Denisse @ Cards from the Heart
Michele @ Enchanted Stamper
Therese @ Lost In Paper

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you tomorrow for the new challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Hilde van RijnsoeverJanuary 18, 2012 at 6:08 AM

    Congrats Sue! Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats to all the winners your cards are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been out of the loop, so I missed this entirely - BIG congrats to Sue - your card is spectacular! And to the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am honored to be included in such a talented group! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thrilled that my card was chosen! Thank you so much and big congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously GORGEOUS cards ladies - loving all the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Sue!! Everyone's entry is gorgeous!! I'm honored to picked as one of the top 6! Thanks SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the recognition, I feel very honoured to be in such awesome company! A BIG Congrats to Sue, her card is beautiful!
    Good luck with the computer glitches, they can be extremely frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!