Thursday, January 12, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #73

Hello and welcome to the second week, with our January Muse, Jen Rzasa! Here's the fabulous card that I picked for us all to be inspired with:



Negative die cutting is a huge trend these days, and can produce some spectacular results - as you can see! We challenge you to give it a try too, but whether you do or not, we can't wait to check out how this card inspired YOU!
-------------------------------------------------------------------


Jen Rzasa (January Muse)




Christina MacLaren



Clare Buswell



Debby Hughes



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Julie Lacey
(on a break)

Maureen Plut



Teneale Williams





-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!

Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC73), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose authors of the four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team


11 comments:

  1. Great these cards and that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the technique of negative die cutting and the beautiful examples from Jen and the team. Wow, I finally got to play along with a CASE Study Challenge - yay! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so inspired by the card of Amy Wanford (Aimes). It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved taking part in this weeks challenge, made me try out a technique I have been wanting to try out for sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first time entering the challenge here! I have been a follower for a long time, I'm so glad to finally try out the challenge! Love the DT's inspiring work. Congrats to Jen for being the January Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stepped out of my comfort zone to try a new technique. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a new technique for me. It was fun. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge, loved the technique! It was fun and new, I will use it many times from now on! :)
    Love Debby Hughes card, sooo beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge, not tried this technique before, I think I will be using it again. :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I neglected to re read the challenge - I just did regular die cuts - always like butterflies! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!