Wednesday, January 11, 2012

And the winners are...

Hi there! Thank you so much for joining us this week, the gallery was full of amazing creations! Ready to get to know the winning cards?

Our winner for CSC72 is JJ Bolton from The Ribbon Girls!!





This is a CAS perfection with some serious WOW factor. The paper pieced balloon is just so fun, and the sentiment - oh, so punny! I love how JJ put the yellow 'lights' in the house as well, which grounds and balances the design perfectly.

Our Top 3 winners are:



Terri @ Just What I Do
Anja @ Scrappietoo
Jen @ Jenerally Speaking

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow such an amazing card love it and thank you for picking me in the top 3. Congrats to the others also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! Thanks so much for choosing my card! Totally made my week:) Can't wait to see the inspiration card for the next challenge!

    Big congrats to my fellow winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!