Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winners!

Eek! I'm so sorry for the long delay in posting the winners... It's been very hard to browse through the entries with a highly unreliable and slow internet connection, but I managed to do so... whew!
Please accept my apologies for the lack of my comments as well, as it proved beyond my abilities in these circumstances, I will resume commenting once I'm back next week, and in the meantime my wonderful Teamies will make sure that they make it to your blogs and leave some love :)

Our winner for CSC70 is Sabrina from Aspiring to Creativity!!





I lve the wonderful texture on this card, the layout and the fabulous ribbon treatment. The pop of colour is just enough, like a cherry on top of a very yummy cake. Add to the recipe a meticulously cut out ornament stamp, and you're up for an irresistible treat :)
Congrats, Sabrina!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Cindy @ Stamps, Paper and Ink
Susie @ Inspired By Nature
Lorena @ Paperella Plays

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you again soon! xo

6 comments:

  1. when will the winners be announced or did i miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! I'm very honored, Chupa. Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! Thanks so much, what a fantastic way to start my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Top 3! I love your challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!