Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Winners!

Thank you for another week of pure fabulousness!! You surely know how to make the Holiday season even sweeter... I had a hell of a task, narrowing down your entries!!
Please join me to congratulate the artists behind these four beauties...

Our winner for CSC69 is Lin from Sending Hugs!!





Lin is also a regular here at CASE Study, and we always LOVE seeing her inspired creations! This week she contributed two beauties (make sure you'll check out another one of her gorgeous cards here), and this one simply stole my heart. There's something beautifully ethereal about vellum, and it gave this poinsettia an irresistible charm. Add some lovely embossing on pink shimmery paper, perfect die-cutting and feminine accents, and you get the winner of the card!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Christyne @ Stampin' With Sugar
Susie @ Inspired By Nature
Lisa @ My Little Creative Escape

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

As you know, we had a prize up for grabs this time, a $15 Gift Certificate to the CropStop online store. The random winner is...



...Amy White!! Congrats, Amy! Please contact me at iwona_estera@wp.pl

We're taking a much needed break for Christmas, and thus tomorrow's challenge will run for two weeks - until the 28th of December. We hope to have you playing along!

14 comments:

  1. Wow congrats to all the winners great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin's card is STUNNING!!! Big Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Lin! Love, love, love that gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Pretty - Love that pink poinsettia! Congratulations to the winners - FABULOUS projects all well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, Lin! This card is stunning! Well-deserved win indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've CASED cards from Lin, myself - her cards are gorgeous and this is one of my favorites!

    Congratulations, Lin! SO well deserved!! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much - what a lovely way to start my day!! And congrats also to Christyne, Susie, Lisa and Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lin's card is fabulous!! Thank you for brightening my day and congrats to all of the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful! I absolutely love the colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoo Hoo Lin! Beautiful card! Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yayyyy for Lin!!! :) Congrats to all the winners!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this card is so gorgeous! A BIG congrats to Lin and all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohmygosh! I'm just getting back here to see what this week's challenge is AND I see my name. thanks so much for highlighting my card and congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!