Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Winners!

Thank you to our players, for another fabulous week! Special inky hugs to our frequent players, and big hearty welcome to the new ones!! Here's what gorgeous creations grabbed most of our attention, this time...

Our winner for CSC65 is Wendy from Happy Stamping Designs!!





This is such a striking design, isn't it?? I laways loved the effect that highlighting a part of an image gives. The way the red rose, channels the sentiment is simply perfect, and the simple design makes the flower stand out even more. Thank you for entering this amazing card in our challenge, Wendy - and big congrats!!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Sue @ My Inner Reflection
Maria @ her blog
Jeanne @ A Kept Life

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you tomorrow for another challenge, and a fun announcement!! *wink*

5 comments:

  1. Wow wow congrats to the winners I'm in love with Wendy's card it's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you very much. I couldn't belive my eyes when i came over here. Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beyond gorgeous!
    When I opened the blog I gasped.
    Many blessings and congrats on your gifted creativity. You certainly have been blessed with an uncanny type of artistic flair. Just stunning!
    Divine Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I'm happy to be among the top 3 winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration every week! I love seeing all the different takes on the same sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!