Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our winners!

My apologies for a quick post, I'm having one of these days... thank you wholeheartedly to everyone who found the time to play with us, in this busy Halloween week! Your creations were, as always, over the top gorgeous :)

Our winner for CSC63 is Vicki from All I Do Is Stamp!!





This card is just a big WOW. The orange shines against the black background, and the textures and dimension is divine! Thank you for sharing this amazing work of art with us, Vicki!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Anya @ Life Is What You Make It
Linda @ Lovely Linda's Craft Central
Pauline @ Craft Obsession

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

Are you excited about tomorrow?? I know I am!!! The new Muse will rock your socks off... make sure you don't miss the announcement, and the brand new challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners amazing work ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Congratulations to the winners and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, ladies thank you so much! What gorgeous creations this week, so thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top Three, and congratulations to Vicki, Anya and Linda on your wins! You have just made my day! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!