Wednesday, November 23, 2011

And the winners are...

A bit later this time, I've been stopped in tracks by one rambunctious two-year-old :)
Therefore I'll just get to the merit, I'm sure you all want to meet the talented ladies, who greeted us with their amazing artwork this week!

Our winner for CSC66 is Silke from My Life!!





Everyone knows and loves Silke, so I'm sure no introduction is necessary, for our former Muse. We love when she's playing with us, and this week she contributed a card that is simply breathtaking! This is such a good example, of how only a couple of basics can go a long way. Just bee-u-tiful, Silke!!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Miriam @ Sooner Rather Than Later
Andrea @ Andrea's Stamping Moments
Jan @ Huh. So This Is A Blog.

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

We hope you'll join us for a new challenge tomorrow! Until then ~

1 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. The other cards are amazing so this is quite an honour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!