Wednesday, November 9, 2011

And the winners are...

Holy moly, you knocked it outta the park this week, girls!! I don't think we've seen so many creative ways of negative die cutting at once... :) I learnt so much and I'm eager to try some of the tips/techniques that you kindly shared with us all! It was a difficult decision to narrow the cards to spotlight down...

Our winner for CSC64 is Tui from Stampin' Time!!





Of all the gorgeous examples of negative die cutting, this one certainly stands out! I don't know about you, but I see a folded man's shirt here, with funky buttons and all... then there's the colours, so vivid and lovely but very masculine at the same time! ANY man would be delighted to receive a card like this :) Congrats, Tui!!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Lucille @ White Points
Rochelle @ Two Tears In My Bucket
Kristii @ Sincerely Yours

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you tomorrow for another stunner from Kryssi, and a bunch of inspiration from our wonderful Teamies!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow great card and congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... thats me! Thank you so much DT it is a great honour and I am oh so excited!
    Big congrats to Lucille, Rochele and Kristii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of the winners. FANTASTIC cards - all of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing cards.. Congrats to all of these ladies..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for selecting my card as one of the Top 3. Everyone's creations are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!