Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Here's to our winners!

Thank you for an exceptionally beautiful gallery this week! I was pleased to see that so many of you decided to pull out scraps of fabric or canvas, for your inspired projects! I know that I'll definitely be trying to use it some more on my future creations.

Our winner for CSC61 is Jeanne from A Kept Life!!





This card looks like it grew on the flower patch itself... doesn't it? I feel like putting the straw hat on and lie in a hammock in the garden. Fabulous use of stitching on canvas, and that flower is just striking! Thank you for sharing your artwork with us, Jeanne!

Our Top 3 winners are:



Stacey @ Scrapbook Mojo
Susan @ Scrumplescrunch
Beverly @ Scrappin' Thread

Congratulations!
Winners, feel free to grab your badges (right click & save onto your computer), and wear them proudly :)

See you tomorrow for a new challenge! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow great take on the sketch that flower sure pops from the screen love it. Congrats to the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Stunned to see my name up there! Just wanted to say how much I appreciate CASE Study and how you inspire me to try new things every week! Thanks! I loved all the projects and the different directions the design went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne's card is fabulous! Thank you very much for including me in the Top 3 Winners! Loved being a part of a really fun challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the cards were beautiful! Thanks for the Top 3 place, I am excited! I love participating in your challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!